.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




tisdag 15 oktober 2013

You and me be running up that hill


 Photoshop playaround

Listening to forgotten music, eating a huge breakfast and scrolling my tumblr. I love mornings. I love to pore the days first cup of coffee, of a total of two, in my ridiculously large coffee mug.
Dreaming of my future house in the countryside. with all of our animals, our creativity and our love and our life.

I'm still working on that pastel pink hair. in my quest I have learned that Loréal Pastel soft rose is no good. now I'm going for directions haircolor instead.
I think it will be really super pretty when I'm finally done :)


So.. I will go and pour me that firs cup of coffee now, and then I'll take a trip to the gym. morning workouts is arguably the best workouts.
Then I have lots of video lectures to watch and some intense studying to do for a few hours.
When I'm finished I plan on making some jewelry.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar