.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




lördag 12 oktober 2013

Truth and Opinions are as Oil and Water


 Photoshop playaround


Really haven't done much at all today.
Feels like I just woke up. it seems like I'm moving slow compared to the outside world today.

Feel like creating something, but I don't feel inspired. at all.
That's the scary part of wanting to make your money by being an artist/designer. sometimes you just don't have the inspiration. and I never ever force myself to be creative, cuz it doesn't feel good and the outcome is never good.

I shall make me a cup of tea, conjure up food, light an incense and scribble down my thoughts and plans.
maybe it will free up some space for the creative inspiration to flow in.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar