.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




tisdag 22 oktober 2013

Then I look at you, And the world's alright with me


Yaay, pastel pink has arrived!


A lovely pastel pink with just a little touch of lilac. I finally managed to get the right color.
Loves it!
Think I'll put together a little tutorial soon :)

Yesterday I had dinner out on the town. My brother was in Stockholm for work so we had a huge dinner at a great Indian restaurant (Guru).

Today I binge on coffee and work on a grafic and design project for school. Singing "Just one look at you, And I know it's gonna be, A lovely day, Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day"


2 kommentarer:

  1. Älskar verkligen din header :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. haha.. ja, den bilden har fått mycket positiv respons!
      vem gillar inte space cats ;)

      Radera