.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 10 oktober 2013

Pastels on my mind




So.. yesterday I colored my hair pastel pink.
Or that was the intention anyway. but it seems like I had a little bit to dark blonde hair tone for it to work. it just got a bit darker with a few pink stripes :(
Oh, the sadness.
Now I don't know if I shall just carry on with letting my own hair color grow out, which I have been doing now for about 6 month, or if I shall bleach it all to a light blond shade and then go pastel pink.
It's leaning towards the last one.

Time for coffee and to watch some video lectures.
Have to let this hair stuff sink in a bit and try not to be super impulsive. 




2 kommentarer:

  1. Tack för en bra input och kommentar på mitt inlägg! Uppskattas :) och du har en väldigt mysig blogg och en värdefull talang. Ta hand om dig!

    SvaraRadera