.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




onsdag 30 oktober 2013

Long silences filled with something I long to know something about


 Halloween P-A-R-T-Y !


At halloween I went as a "I-don't-know-what-with-a-nose".
I was supposed to be kind of a deer something, but the horns I made didn't come out well, so they went right in the trash.
Instead I made like a tiara/crown thing with feathers and tiny metal horns.
And also a lovely necklace which I have to photograph and post here!

I have jumped out of the rails a bit when it comes to focus and being effective. It feels like the clock has been spinning twice as fast as normal the last few days. But I'm confident I will jump back on soon.
I'm working on my book cover, working out, eating and sleeping.
Having my focus on eating right and working towards the body that can lift itself up with just one hand. some day, some day.


Gonna do some more work in adobe illustrator and drink some tea before I say goodbye to this day!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar