.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 24 oktober 2013

We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars


Old illustration made in Illustrator, updater version made in Photoshop


I'm on my second cup of coffee.. planning my Halloween outfit!
It's gonna be a mixture of deer / faun / elf / forest creature. so I'm gonna make me a pair of horns, some clothes fit for a dark forest queen and do some makeup artwork on my face.
I hope I have the time to do some jewelry as well.. have a necklace and headpiece in mind :)
All this have to be ready for saturday nights halloween festivities.
Time optimist, yes I am.

I'm working on a cover for a children's book, for a school project.
And I have totally free hands. could there be a better assignment?
really have to get focused on that now.. the halloween outfit will have to wait 'till later.




2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, finaste bilden! Låter som en jättecool idé, har du sett albinwonderlands sminkvideo med samma/liknande tema? Kanske kan inspirera lite iaf ^^ :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack! :)
      Nu såg jag ju ditt tips tyvärr efter att utstyrseln drogs på, men tack för tipset iaf! det kan säkert ge inspiration till något annat bra ;)

      Radera