.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




lördag 19 oktober 2013

Do it for yourself




You can always count on life not letting you down.
not letting you melt in to a puddle.
if you are aware, observant, and attentive to self. 
the last week has been a little tug of war. I'm in a period of mental development and I look at everything with deeply examining eyes. it's healthy and quite fascinating, but also tiring.
But I have faith in me, I will grow in a positive way.
And I have faith in life, that it will always strive for balance.
 
When my head is filled with thoughts it always helps to write them all down. so I can see them clearly.

Passion,
Beauty,
Love,
Creativity,
Balance,
Joy



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar