.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




fredag 4 oktober 2013

Defy indifference, and the sun will shine for you again


Custom made silver plated necklace with a big rhodochrosite and a small opal


2 weeks ago 2 necklaces got stolen from the boutique where I have my jewelry for sale. It was kind'a sad that someone just went in and put them in their pocket. real sucky person :(
Unfortunately the theft was discovered first when a person ordered one of the necklaces through my webshop. fortunately we came to an arrangement that I would make a new custom made necklace for her. and I't turned out even more beautiful then the one that got stolen.. so.. I guess there is an upside to everything.

Today I'm finishing a course in "Basis for website development: background, disciplinary and methodological perspectives". On monday I will start a course in Graphic Arts. R-E-A-L-L-Y super looking forward to that one!

I can also let you in on the wonderful information that my new fall jacket and boots have arrived at the post office. It's just a bit of a pickle that I apparently asked them to send the package to the wrong part of town. 
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.




2 kommentarer:

  1. Jättefint halsband :D Älskar stenen också, den ser liksom "gräddig" ut :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack så mycket! :)
      Ja, stenen är helt fantastisk!
      Jag hade bara en och det var nästan så att det gjorde lite ont att sälja iväg den för att den var så himla fin.

      Radera