.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 31 oktober 2013

Blacknose and the golden apple


 Book cover in the making. Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop


Still working on that book cover, and it's almost done!
Have been working on this for about 6 hours staight now and I feel that I'm stuck in the mud. the brain have to take a break from being creative..
So gonna do the finishing touches tomorrow along with assembling the project report. 

Did I hear pizza and south park?
Yes I did



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar