.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




lördag 14 september 2013

When it whirls, when it twirls

..
 

Today I installed my jewelry in my friends wonderful flower shop.
It's exciting but also scary, but hopefully there will be a positive response from the customers.
Really tired today, home by myself, waiting for my pasta to get done.

Sometimes I get frustrated with myself. now is one of those times.
I'm frustrated cuz I get upset and angry over stuff. stuff that per se isn't that strange to get upset and angry about. but still, I don't have the energy for this.
for caring so much about all the injustice and all the people acting badly.  
at the end of the line I always feel empty and drained of energy, and it's just not good. not good at all. 
So starting now, I'm really gonna focus on accepting that there is allot of bad shit happening in this world, and me getting angry and upset is not going to make that shit go away. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar