.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 19 september 2013

Value what you do




I have had so much to do lately it's been almost insane.
I'm releasing the jewelry collection on next tuesday and it's SO MUCH that needs to be done before that. Today I have worked with the web shop and photographed all the jewelry, tomorrow I plan to select the winning photos and start to edit them.
I also have an on going project at school that takes up allot of time.
Planning a taco-and-corona evening with friends on saturday night, so till then I will have the gas pedal floored!

(unfortunately my boyfriend just got sick. hopefully I can repel the germs by sheer willpower, otherwise I do not know what I will do. worst timing?)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar