.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




söndag 1 september 2013

Seen a vision of perfect grace, airbrushed and lifeless



Stayed up late yesterday and worked on my web portfolio.
Gonna continue with that soon. think it will turn out nice.
My love is having the hangover of the century, so I think pizza is coming my way later. omnomnom
My 3 year long education at the university starts tomorrow.
Feels weird in a way. like a new era is beginning.

I'm just gonna swim, just gonna be, just gonna feel, love and
do what I want and not what I'm expected to.
I'm not living for the approval of others, I'm living for me and for trying to make an impact on the world in a positive way.
I'm not gonna waste it.


Coffee and code, coffee and code.
Love.
that's my lovely sunday.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar