.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




onsdag 11 september 2013

Nothing says Saturday Night Fever like polka dots


Play-around in Photoshop


I just extended my business to also include literary and artistic creation, in addition to the making of jewelry.
This is so I can sell my art, which I plan to be doing in a few months. I also have a dream of writing and illustrating a children's book. and In a few years writing a book for grownups. 
one step at a time.

Really have to get started with writing my paper now, but all the ideas in my head is taking up to much space. I guess that can be the downside of creativity. sometimes it gets in the way of all the must-do's in life, and you have to bargain with yourself like you were a little child. 
we're all just learning how to live and adapt. 
we're all scared of not succeeding.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar