.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




måndag 30 september 2013

Magnolia

So the Copper Coloré collection was released last tuesday and it got great response. This is a necklace from the collection. Loves is!



I have started planning for my upcoming collection... think I'ts gonna be super beautiful. 
Really looking forward to start working on it!
Looking forward to blogging some more as well, I have been super busy the last weeks. But I think it's starting to cool down a bit now.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar