.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




söndag 15 september 2013

Love love love, thank u




Omg, this is probably the best day since.. I don't know.. ever?
Sometimes things just solve themselves. oh, how I have struggled with this, how I have lost sleep over this. but nothing I did could make it go away, so I just accepted it. and now it turned out that it would just sort it self out.
I can't believe it!
but apparently it's true, so now I will bake and celebrate. and have an productive creative sunday!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar