.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 5 september 2013

IT'S ON



If you live in Sweden you should check out the competition I'm having at Indora's facebookpage. I'm giving away two bracelets to two winners. And the winners will be drawn on Sunday!


Today has been nonstop watching video lectures, posting stuff, drinking coffee and working with the jewelry.
Gonna chill out with some food and tea now before my head falls into the computer screen.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar