.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




tisdag 10 september 2013

Is it by mistake or design?


Yeey, the portfolios is up!


Have done my morning yoga, eaten my breakfast.
Feeling a bit lost today, my head is somewhere else.
one of those days where you could easily just sit and do nothing of value or meaning. better turn on the auto pilot, cuz I got allot of shit to get done!


dreams
thoughts
worries
hopes
and expectations that always makes everything wrong right from the start.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar