.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




tisdag 3 september 2013

Gloomy and still blue ruin


Photoshop playaround
 

It's really fun to see that there is people from places like Angola, Libya, China, Serbia and so on, reading this blog. Don't be shy to leave a paw print!

Drinking coffee and thinking of domain names for my portfolio.
can't decide if I should be boring and strict and just use my full name,
or if I should spice it up a bit.
Heavy decisions,heavy decisions

Well, it's time to get productive
math, and then I can get in creative mode
feeling pumped up, like before a boxing game or something. haha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar