.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




onsdag 7 augusti 2013

Your sky forty stories high


I started my day with a drink of lemon water and a great yoga session. 
I got a notice today saying I passed my math exam, so allot of angst was washed away there.
To celebrate, today will be a study-free day!
I'm drinking coffee and thinking of a new skirt I wanna sew
But I think that today will be a jewelry making day, need to put some hardcore time into my new collection

It's raining,
Lana del ray is playing,
and it's all kind'a nice


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar