.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 15 augusti 2013

Will you still love me, when I'm no longer young and beautiful


Bought me a new skirt and two shirts secondhand via facebook.
Gonna buy textile paint and space up the two shirts with some artwork.
Also scouting for a pair of boots. 
Later it's time to rinse out the wardrobe, got so much stuff in there that I never use. better to resell it or make something new of it that I'll actually use.

Now I have about 4 hours of math studys ahead of me. it will be 4 hours of pain and suffering, but it's gotta be done.

My guitar was shipped yesterday, so I'll probably go pick it up today or tomorrow. ihk!

I feel lots of love for life today

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar