.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




lördag 31 augusti 2013

The friday stuffin



I dedicated the day to my jewelry.
Made a necklace, earrings and bracelet that I will put up in the shop tomorrow.
Almost got my guitar tuned,
forgot to cook dinner and just ate allot of rice cakes, nuts and avocado,
have been in a weird up and down kind of mood. oscillates between nervous, stressed, happy, elated, terrified and some what at ease.
But that's kind'a what it is, to be in the midst of contemplating how to solve a big problem that's, seemingly but not really, life threatening.  

I should look up an interesting documentary and go to sleep,
longing for wonderful breakfast time

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar