.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 22 augusti 2013

Summer's in the air, Heaven's in your eyes


 
I'm writing this in my head and scrolling my tumblr feed at the same time.
I couldn't sleep last night, pretty sure it had something to do with the impact of the moon. 19/9 I'll see if there's a connection.

Realized that, this fall, I have to untie the knots that holds me bound to my procrastinating side. so I'm starting right now. I't scary, but I don't know why.
I still can't see the source of procrastination. But maybe I will, soon. it would really be a great teaching.

I have grown. you can see it now. I don't sweat the small stuff, I don't sweat the big. I see how it's useless. If u aren't happy, whats the point?
I see my ability to influence, create, decide and define. I'm choosing not to be a victim of myself or the world.
I choose, and I choose love, life and serenity.
ride the wave.


Time for another coffee and some action


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar