.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




fredag 9 augusti 2013

Spacedeer in catland


Creative of today
I'm kinda' in love with it
thinking of making it the blogheader 
yeah.. definitely gonna make it into a new header!


We were gonna go camping in the woods this weekend, but the crap weather is making it hard for as.
we started making some plans to take a trip abroad when the fall is here
don't know exactly where yet
but new things will discovered, that's for sure!
 
So.. because of the shit weather I'm having a really soft, slow and just perfect day of nothing at home. 
Earlier today I took a trip to the city and sold a course book which I don't need anymore.
Bought some crafting and jewelry making supplies for my winnings.
And also fruits, nuts and dark chocolate.
Today is a day without worries and must-does.
The air is flowing and the blood is pumping,
the mind is finding balance and the heart is still.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar