.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




måndag 12 augusti 2013

Purple madness





I just bought me an acoustic guitar! and it's all purple and beautiful!
I'm as happy as a child on christmas eve.
If I realize that I have no talent when it comes to guitar playing, I will at least have something pretty to look at. 
Can't wait until I get to hold it in my arms!

Today I have worked on my deer-painting
made a new bottle of oat milk 
took a long shower with my home made body peeling thing (honey, lemon juice and coffee-grounds) 

It has now reached the time for rice cakes with hummus, tea and for cozying it down in horizontal mode with my most wonderful man. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar