.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 1 augusti 2013

Payaso Vixen - Målning


Ny tavla målad med tusch och akrylfärg








It's pretty funny and interesting .. the fact that it usually take me a while to appreciate my own art. 
While I am in the process of creating it, I always think it looks terrible and I doubt that I will be able to make it into something worth laying your eyes on.
When finished, it usually feels better. I almost feel content. When it's been a while and I study what I have created again, it usually feel like I did pretty good after all.

 
The creative process, not a bed of roses.


Right now I have a painting of a peacock in my head. Perhaps starting with the latter today when training and studies are done!


2 kommentarer:

  1. åh vad roligt att höra, säger detsamma om din blogg, fantastiska målningar!:D

    kika in imorgon vettja så får du se en teckning på zara larsson som jag blev klar med idag:D

    SvaraRadera