.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




onsdag 14 augusti 2013

On that day my song was born


Mica mineral stone and flower made of copper wire
Necklace in the making



It's rain and thunder outside, and I woke up with a light migraine.
Matisyahu, coffee, granola bars and two cuddly cats hiding from the rain.
I'm having a short meet-up in a short while, then I'll go and by me some fruits. hankering for something sweet.
Always when I don't feel so good, I eat, allot. maybe it's some ancient survival thing still hanging around. 
Longing for the guitar. I day like today would be a perfect day to have a guitar for a +1.

Yesterday I started working on a necklace for my coming jewelry collection.
I hope it will turn out as beautiful as I picture it in my mind!
but we'll see. staying low on the anticipation. I never know how my things will turn out, so it's always a surprise when they are finally done.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar