.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




tisdag 13 augusti 2013

Move on! go faster!


Singing Lana Del Ray and drinking coffee. the creativity is bursting my seams
I feel an urge to create songs and music, that's a first for me.
Maybe I should invest in some singing lessons this fall and buy me a microphone. haha

Shortly it'll be the Grand Finale in my history course. A over the phone course evaluation with my teacher and then I'll get my grade.
Take me to the finish line

Then i'll hit the gym, 
study some math,
and let some of that creativity out.  
Taking hold of the reins,
giddyup life!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar