.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




söndag 11 augusti 2013

Another hungry mouth to feed, In the ghetto




Yesterday was barbecue day!
as our original plan of going camping fell threw due to not so good weather, we took to plan B instead.
Yesterday I learned that I can drink corona beer cuz it's free from gluten and wheat.
hah, aren't I happy!
For me this is equivalent with the discovery of the earth not being the center of the universe. 
I have really missed being able to drink beer.  
Predicts lots of coronas in the near future.
Yesterday was a really good day.

There was allot of food hitting the stomach yesterday.  
Veggie sausages, some kind of veggie burgers and lots of grilled vegetables. the result was a deep, deep food-coma.
When I woke up this morning I was still feeling full.
Was out and collected some stones earlier this morning.  
Drinkin' coffee
Playing around in photoshop
lovely sunday 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar