.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




lördag 17 augusti 2013

I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight



Coffee, freshly showered, Lana in headphones with a side of craze.
Changed the appearance of the Indora webshop yesterday. for being me, it took a fairly minimalistic turn. but I really like it. 
Also got my guitar yesterday, purple hazard!
sadly I found it close to impossible to tune it without a tuner machine thing, so gotta go by one of those as well.

Soon I'm heading out. talks about the future, festivities and meetings with friends will take place.
Wearing my aventurine necklace and my quartz/rose quartz ring. reminding me of the serene and beautiful. of what is, and what is not.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar