.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




tisdag 6 augusti 2013

I DID IT!

Woohoooo!
I got accepted to the love-of-my-life-education. 
It will be 3 years and then I'll have a Bachelor of Science with a major in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer.
How god damn awesome wont that be!
This will be the best 3 god damn years of my life
A starving student and artist
I will embrace it
And I don't have to move or anything, cuz it's a so called "distance education". So I'll study from home, on my own terms, just like I do now, just like i like it.
hah.. i'm so god damn happy :D


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar