.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




måndag 26 augusti 2013

Hundred dollar bills


Wire wrapped copper gemstone rings
 the blue one is azurite and sapphire, the green one is agate


I have managed to warp my daily rhythm. didn't get up until 11:30 today. I guess you can do that if you like it, but I really don't.
It's kinda' like missing the turn over at new years eve. Not the end of the world or anything, but you get just a tiny bit pissed of.

Oh, well!
The beat goes on

Yesterday I made gemstone rings, hopefully I'll feel inspired to make some more later today.
But first I have to study math for a while, go post packages, pick up packages, maybe do some yoga.
I seem to have fallen down the no-workout-hole. haven't  worked out now in 6 days, and before that it was 6 days. but no stress, sometimes it is like that. it will eventually go back to it's normal state.

no stress
no stress
still dreaming of that pastel pink hair and nose ring

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar