.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




lördag 24 augusti 2013

Exanding the storyline


photoshop spawning


Yesterday was colombian beer, salted sunflower seeds, pool playing and a perceptual cyclone. 

Having the first coffee of the day, hanging with my cats, chatting with a good friend.
I decided to have a stay-in-weekend, listening to sad music that makes me happy, making gemstone rings, drinking tea and coffee and eating lots of nice stuff. there's a ripe mango waiting for me. 
Having the apartment for myself today, it's gonna be good.



The world, the truth.
The mind, the fantasy.
Expanding the storyline. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar