.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




fredag 16 augusti 2013

We'll never leave if we don't get out now




There's allot of stuff in motion right now. thrilling, exciting, nerve-racking stuff.
In my mental notes it says; create web portfolio, refresh webshop design, create etsy shop and finish the new jewelry collection. 
And scribbled at the end of the page is; mastering the guitar, sewing new clothes, doing yoga and painting.

But the most important and exciting thing I haven't been able to grasp enough to make any mental notes or plans about it. but it involves my jewelry being displayed for selling at a good friends boutique. And for the looks of it, it seems like I myself is going to be spending some time there in the weeks, starting very soon.
and I'll leave it at that.

If everything should fall into place in a way that I actually don't even dare to dream about right now, it would be some grand amazing shit. 

I have to do my daily math studys now and then a math exam after that. 
Then I'll turn the page 



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar