.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 8 augusti 2013

Deviant butterflies



Thinking about getting tumblr
and making me some coffee
Have to study math today, cant say I'm pumped up about it, but its gotta be done!

Finished a necklace yesterday and I't turned out really pretty.
(As usual I find allot of flaws and wrongs, but I'm just not gonna pay that mind buzz any attention this time)
an idea of a bracelet came to me just before I fell asleep.
Think I'm gonna make it into reality.

My mind is kind'a floating today
Listening to Alanis Morissette
Coffee.. yes, coffee

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar