.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




torsdag 1 augusti 2013

Cats & Love



Today I've had a day of yoga, thoughts, love and cooking related activities.
I should have studied, but it just did not work out that way. So I gave myself a study-free day.

Today for the first time I did my own organic oat milk, amazing! 

No more store-bought milk for me!
I also made my own granola bars for the first time, and also they were amazing!
I get so happy when I find healthier and better alternatives to things.
Photos and recipes will come :)


 

Now I will be creative, and grateful for the love that's in my life.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar