.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




onsdag 24 juli 2013

Fishes that wishes


What are you wishing for right now ?
Sometimes it feels frustrating to not be able to buy all the things I want, but in the next turn, I am glad that I can't.  
Maybe I'm just trying to tell myself that it's good to struggle a bit, but maybe it actually prevents taking things for granted and appreciate them more when they do finally arrive.
 

On my wish list right now:
Instruments: A guitar, violin, flute. Lots of colors and pencils to paint with and things to paint on. Bag after bag of fine and fabulous gems and several kilometers of wire in sterling silver to make jewelry. Lots of fine fabrics to create clothes. A really awesome sewing machine. A diamond drill and other necessary tools. A arts&crafts room / workshop.
 
 
And a few extra hours in the day to keep up with everything I want to do. Time is one of the most precious thing of all.



Men just i denna skivande stund önskar jag mig nog mest av allt en kopp kaffe
 innan det är dags att traska iväg till gymmet :)




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar