.

.

This is a creative blog!


Jewelrydesign, Illustrations, Webbdesign and inspiration. and some other stuff.

My name is Sandra and I'm a self-employed jewelery designer and artist. I'm also a student, studying towards a degree in Information Architecture specialization Web Content Manager and Designer. Currently living in Stockholm/Sweden.




fredag 26 juli 2013

En dag ur fokus

The day consisted of lying in bed till 10:00 am (have been very tired in the morning the last 2 weeks and have had very difficult to get up early). Then I ate a long, drawn out breakfast before I went out and practiced yoga in the grass. Now I'll try to get the brain to focus with a cup of coffee. Studying math is on the schedule, but I would much rather continue working on my painting, or working on some jewelry or add me and read.

Incidentally, I have a great desire to go and shop till you drop at the health food store. Want to buy coconut oil for skin and hair, will soon need a new conditioner and deodorant, extremely hungry for natural sweets ... hmmm .. studying it was..


Helmut kept me company during yoga




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar